- This beginners course is for a period of 5 weeks. (unless the instructor advises differently).
- It is recommended that you attend every session.
- No refunds for the beginners course.
- The beginners course must be completed during one full course.
- There is no membership fee after the beginners course, however monthly training fees do apply.
- You are not required to purchase a uniform during the beginners course.
Some things you should remember before coming to class:
- Wear comfortable clothing, preferably long, loose, stretchy pants. (clothing which you would wear to a gym)
- You must train in bare feet – don’t worry our floors are padded.
- Bring your own water or sports drink.
- Change Room is available.
- Arrive 10 mins before the course commences.
- Every time you attend your class please sign in.
- Any questions during class feel free to ask.
Welcome to Capoeira Canberra! Come and learn Capoeira with Instructor Lobisome from Capoeira Brasil in Hume Canberra.
Come and learn the Exciting Amazing Acrobatic Martial Art from Brazil. Our classes will take place at Hume, ACT and close to Woden, Tuggeranong and Queanbeyan. Click on Learn Capoeira to find out more!
What is Capoeira?
Capoeira is an art form which incorporates self-defence, music, acrobatics, health, fitness and spirit. Developed by the Brazilian African slaves for a means of an escape to freedom, now it is widely practised throughout the world by all nationalities.
Capoeira Training in Tuggeranong Area
Whether you’re from Banks, Bonython, Calwell, Chisholm, Conder, Fadden, Gilmore, Gordon, Gowrie, Greenway, Isabella Plains, Kambah, Macarthur, Monash, Oxley, Richardson, Theodore or Wanniassa, you’re just minutes away from our fun classes for all.